We designed the homes at The Reserve at Brightwell Crossing with meticulous attention to details. With our broad variety of custom options, you can add your own personal signature.
- Beautiful 1/2 acre plus homesites, many with walk-out lower level backing to 50 acre Dry Seneca Stream Valley Park and dedicated conservation areas. These unique homesites accomodate both front and side-load two-car or three-car oversized garages.
- Nine extraordinary home designs with many unique highly detailed custom elevations. Featured materials include brick, stone, accent shingles and siding. Distinctive old fashioned porches offered with many styles from which choose.
- Two car, three car and four car garage plans available with both front load and side load choices.
- Professionally coordinated exterior color selections.
- Architectural grade roof shingles with a 30-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Lamp post adjacent to entry walkway.
- Low maintenance front styles featuring brick and stone water tables, detailed cornice and exterior trim with vinyl siding.
- Brushed concrete walks, steps and stoops at front entry.
- Oversized 20’ x 24’ two car garage, per plan.
- Eight foot high garage doors with insulated panels and windows, per elevation.
- Vinyl windows with high performance Low-E insulated glass.
- Two hose bibs, one garage interior and one rear exterior.
- Weatherproof electrical receptacles, one front, one rear.
- Sod is installed on each home site
- Professionally designed landscaping package.
- Decorative mailboxes at the property line.
- Two-coat asphalt driveway.
- First floor, second floor and lower levels in all homes include nine-foot ceilings.
- Direct vent gas fireplace in the family room with a granite surround and choice of mantel styles.
- Hardwood flooring with a choice of finishes in front and rear foyer, powder room, kitchen and breakfast areas.
- Hardwood stairs to second floor stained to match foyer hardwood.
- Carpet with a choice of colors and styles in all other finished areas.
- Stair railings to second floor feature stained hand rails and painted balusters.
- Two-piece custom cove style crown moulding in living rooms, foyer and upper hall.
- Two-piece custom cove style crown moulding and two piece chair rail with shadow box below in dining room.
- 5 1/4” high baseboard throughout first and second floor.
- 3 1/4” wide window trim with a window sill on all first and second floor windows.
- 3 1/4” wide interior door trim throughout.
- Six panel interior doors with Schlage® brand lever locksets in a satin nickel finish.
- Kichler light fixtures in all public areas and baths in satin nickel finish. Other finishes are available.
- Handmade painted wood shelving and rods in all closets with built-in compartmentalized storage shelving in Owners’ walk-in closets.
- All laundry centers are located on the second floor.
- Second floor laundry centers include 12” x 12” ceramic tile floors, maple wall cabinets and laminate counter top with optional sink, per plan.
- Kitchen designs are created in consultation with a Certified Kitchen Designer.
- All kitchens feature a center island.
- Timberlake kitchen cabinetry includes base cabinets with roll out shelves, per plan.
- Solid wood dovetail cushion-close drawers featured in all kitchen cabinetry.
- Kitchen cabinets include a recycling center with two recycling bins.
- Granite counter tops with a choice of colors and patterns.
- Stainless steel, double bowl under mount sink with Delta single lever faucet, in a choice of four finishes, with spray attachment and soap dispenser.
- Whirlpool kitchen stainless steel appliances include:
25 cubic foot Energy Star side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water through the door, Energy Star dishwasher, 36” 5-burner gas cooktop with updraft vented hood, 30” built-in electric double oven and separate built-in microwave.
- Pedestal sink in Powder Rooms with decorative mirror.
- Owner’s Suite bath features a shower with seat, soaking tub (per plan), granite vanity top(s), per plan, with under mount porcelain bowls. Vanity cabinets are recessed panel maple. All Bath vanities are 35” in height.
- Owner’s Suite bath includes Delta vanity faucets in a choice of finishes.
- Owner’s Suite Bath includes 12” x 12” ceramic tile floors and shower walls, along with 2” x 2” ceramic tile shower floors.
- Secondary baths feature 6” x 6” ceramic tile floors and 6” x 6” tub/shower surrounds.
- All baths include 2015 Consumer Reports #1 Rated Gerber Avalanche water saving toilets with elongated bowl and whisper close seat.
- Delta faucets are featured in all baths.
Energy Efficiency & Mechanical Features
- HERS ratings for our homes range from 48 to 53, see Community Sales Manager for HERS ratings on specific new home designs.
- All homes are built to Energy Star 3.1 standards and certified by an independent third party rater.
- All homes are certified in the EPA Indoor Air Plus Indoor Air Quality Program.
- R 18.3 insulated exterior walls, combining R 15 fiberglass batt insulation with R 3.3 thermal bridging foam sheathing.
- R 11 fiberglass blanket insulation in unfinished lower level walls.
- R 30 fiberglass insulation in overhangs and garage ceilings with conditioned space above.
- R 49 blown in attic insulation.
- Dual zone heating and air conditioning system consisting of 92 + AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) gas heating with 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) electric air conditioning. All ductwork installed inside conditioned space (not in attic) for maximum energy efficiency and savings.
- Wifi enabled programmable thermostats.
- Wifi enabled garage door opener with
remote for each garage door.
- Rough-in for a full bath in the lower level.
- 75 gallon energy efficient power vented gas water heater.
- 400 amp electric service.
- 2 electric outlets with USB charging ports, choice of location.
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector on all floors and smoke detectors in each bedroom.
- Fire suppression system.
- 3/4” Huber Advantech™ engineered subflooring
- Weyerhauser Trus-Joist floor system engineered for maximum stability and strength.
- Raised roof truss system for maximum ceiling insulation effectiveness.
- Advanced framing techniques for maximum wall insulation effectiveness.
- All homes are covered by a 10 Year Warranty program through the Residential Warranty Corporation.
Because of continuing changes in products, building codes, and availability of materials, builder reserves the right to incorporate new and improved design features at any time without notice or to use equivalent materials.